Owner/manager: Jon Bumgarner (415) 235-5860
1055 Dolores Street #5
floor plan sketch - not to scale
COMPLETELY RENOVATED AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY
• DOWNTOWN VIEW FROM DOUBLE PANE BAY WINDOW from living room
• WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE WITH CONTEMPORARY GLASS DOORS w/fireplace tools
• QUIET 2ND (TOP) FLOOR LOCATION AT REAR OF BUILDING
• UPDATED ELECTRICAL – efficient forced air heat, gfi's, dimmers
• DESIGNER LIGHT FIXTURES - living room’s track lights allow flexibility in arranging furniture
• UPGRADED DOOR HARDWARE AND LOCKS
• WINDOW BLINDS - genuine Levolor brand
• LARGE WALK-IN BEDROOM CLOSET - built in storage with drawers and adjustable shelving
• HALL CLOSET superior quality wood & mirror doors, shelving, power strip for portable electronics charging
• BUILT IN CHINA CABINET with power strip if you're more into electronics then china
• HIGH QUALITY BERBER CARPET
• GRANITE WINDOW SILLS
• PANELED INTERIOR DOORS
• MIRRORED WALLS IN LIVING ROOM & BEDROOM allows reflected view of downtown while also seeing fireplace
UPDATED BATH & KITCHEN W/ GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, SEATING BAR/COUNTER
NEW BLACK DESIGNER SINK WITH DESIGNER SS FAUCET
UNDER CABINET LIGHTS
ALL APPLIANCES - DISHWASHER, DISPOSAL, FRIDGE with icemaker, ELECTRIC RANGE with self-cleaning oven, EXHAUST HOOD actually vents outside
REAL WOOD CABINETS and plenty of them
RENOVATED BATHROOM with skylight, extra-large stainless steel mirrored medicine cabinet, , heater, ceramic tile floor, frameless glass shower door
OPTIONAL PARKING AVAILABLE - $275 inside or $200 outside assigned spot
neighborhood's going rate, entrance on back of building on Quane Street)
WATER /GARBAGE INCLUDED- (including hot water, which is usually the largest portion of utility bill if have own heater)
LAUNDRY ROOM with (faster) gas dryer & designated shelf space for supplies
EXCELLENT NOE LOCATION
CLOSE TO 24th STREET SHOPPING
GREAT TRANSIT Muni "J" Church, #48 bus to/from 24th Street BART station, Tech Bus Stop
FIRST MONTH's RENT IS PAID BY OWNER
Rent is $3200 per month but OWNER WILL PAY YOUR FIRST (full) MONTH’S RENT at lease signing.
Your first year’s monthly cost is just $2933.33 [(12 x 3200) – 3200] / 12.
Offer is predicated on one year tenancy and excludes (optional) parking fee. Should you vacate prior to one then the first full month's rent paid by owner at move in will be deducted from security deposit.
This also means that your move in cost is SIGNIFICANTLY lower! Moving is expensive!
Generally you do not get your security deposit back on your current apartment until well after you have moved.
Since the owner is paying your first month’s rent, you move in with just the security deposit.
PROTECTION OF RENT CONTROL
Published estimates on the annual increase in “market” rent in San Francisco exceed 20%. This renovated and immaculately maintained six unit building feels “new.”
It was built in 1975 and is therefore subject to the SF Rent Control Ordinance.
Where "market" rents will be in the future is anyone’s guess.
Do not risk being priced out of San Francisco in the future by renting someplace today where you do not have the future protection of rent control.
I do need to verify your good
credit by running my own report. Fee is $15. You get the report. I do not
Security Deposit is 1.5 X month’s rent . Interest rate and procedures are set by the City.
WE SUGGEST YOU PRINT OUT THIS FEATURE LIST and use it to compare this unit to the other properties you look at. It is “the little touches” that make an apartment a real home.
Sure, you can install light fixtures, dimmers, nice blinds, etc. after you move into some place that is “dated” and lacks amenities. But are you really going to spend the time? Moving and getting settled is hard enough! Here, the kitchen shelves have even been lined; all you have to do is unpack and then settle down in front of the fireplace.
Non-smoking building. Sorry, no pets.